Wednesday, June 2, 2010

MEAN RADISH (HAMMERHEAD123)

This is a pic of a ground view of my beans with radish and strawberry plants.
Welcome!

I measured my radishes six days ago they were two cm high and the leaf length was two cm long. Now the mean height is 5.5 cm tall and 6.8 cm is the leaf length. My radishes are growing at a rate of 0.91 cm taller per day and the leaves are growing 1.10 cm/day.

On a side note, I was checking out Lance Armstrong's blog. Did you know that I train for triathlons when I am not in school?

You can follow Armstrong's training and more by going to this url:

You can also follow him on twitter:http://twitter.com/lancearmstrong

1 comment:

  1. Really nice pic of your garden! Keep up the good work and good luck on your training.....maybe you should have a blog on that too! I would love to see you progress!

    ReplyDelete